Welcome to 212 King George! This stunning home has been substantially renovated over the last two years and is highlighted by double front porches that truly exemplify the Lowcountry lifestyle. Located in sought after Daniel Island Park, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath luxury home features significant high-end custom improvements throughout the property, both inside and out. This showcase home offers an abundance of outdoor living space and a large yard that has all new landscaping, fencing and hardscape.Upon entering the home, you will be captivated by the high ceilings, extensive crown molding, and designer touches throughout. Beautiful hardwood floors are featured in the main living areas, the stairs and upper hallway and in the sitting area of the private guest suite over the garage. The spacious dining room features a coffered ceiling and unique touches such as the elegant and timeless Damask wallcovering. Beyond the dining room is the large gourmet kitchen featuring new Wolf and Subzero stainless appliances, a wine refrigerator, and a cozy sitting or dining area.. This area is surrounded by windows allowing plenty of natural light and features great views of the newly landscaped backyard.
The owner's retreat is on the main floor with a spa-like bathroom featuring a soaking tub and large open shower. With multiple walk-in custom closets and black out drapes, this will be the owner's private sanctuary. In addition, you will find a private study and a sizable laundry room on the first floor. Upstairs features two large bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms. The guest suite over the attached garage is perfect for your weekend visitors offering a full apartment with separate bedroom, bathroom, sitting area and kitchenette.
Thoughtfully planned, the private backyard oasis offers a great venue for outdoor entertaining. Featuring a bricked dining area and custom-built fire pit surrounded by beautiful landscaping, this yard has plenty of space for a pool should you choose to add one. The sellers have plans for a 24'X12' pool with raised 8x6' spa. For enhanced privacy, this oasis is enclosed by stately brick pillars with black aluminum fencing along with an electronic gate at the driveway. This is a must-see home in order to appreciate the quality and attention to detail!
This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sports membership or an Invitational Golf Membership.
Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing and an estoppel fee to the Daniel Island Property Owners Association, Inc. Property Disclosure and Community Fund Disclosure are attached. Daniel Island resale addendum is also attached and will be required on offer to purchase.
- Whole house painted (2019)
- Enlarge screened porch and installed Ipe wood flooring, fans and new steps. Installed new metal roofing over the porch and other areas as needed.
- Installed brick front steps
- Wrapped the entire foundation and chimney in brick
- Rebuilt both front porches. Replaced railings and spindles on both porches and installed Ipe flooring on the lower front porch.
- New sprinkler system installed
- New landscape lighting system installed
- New sod and landscaping in front and rear of home
- New brick pillars in the rear yard. Aluminum black fencing with electric gate on order and will be installed when arrives. (Representative photos available in home)
- Hardscape and fire pit installed in rear yard
- New enlarged Driveway
- Epoxied garage floor (2019)
- Upgraded the Sealed Crawl space with dehumidifier
- Whole home painted (2019)
- Floors refinished (2019)
- All new carpeting throughout the home
- English wool carpet runner on stairs and second floor hallway
- Wool carpet in upstairs bedrooms and FROG
- New HVAC system installed in FROG (2019)
- Powder room completely remodeled:
- Hand Painted wallpaper
- Wainscotting added
- New plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Hand blown glass sink
- Taj Mahal Granite
- Antique wrought iron stand cut down for sink base
- New silent fan installed
- New Kitchen Appliances: (2021)
- Wolf - 6 Burner Cooktop
- Wolf Wall Oven
- Wolf Convection Speed Oven & Microwave (Microwave still on back order)
- Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer
- New beverage refrigerators in Kitchen & FROG
- Wallpaper in DR hand painted on cork
- New lighting fixtures throughout home
- New toilet in upstairs bathroom
- New gas fireplace insert
- New wall of windows and 2 new doors as part of expanding screened porch.
- Completely rewired, low voltage security system with cameras
- Installed surround sound throughout home and outside
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc.