Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac off Corinne St. within a few blocks from King St., College of Charleston, MUSC, Charleston School of Law, and Marion Sq., this newer 3-story home with 2 off-street parking spots is as convenient and functional as it is charming. Enjoy the southern breeze and the sounds of the Holy City through french doors to a piazza, terrace, or balcony in every main living space and bedroom. The metal roof, Hardiplank siding, and wood/tile flooring provide low-maintenance quality to appreciate. High-ceilings, crown molding & pendant lighting offer style to appeal to any taste. Take a 5 min. stroll for a night out on King St. or walk 2 min. to unwind in a nearby park. Whether you are looking for convenience, comfort, quality, or a solid investment, this property has it all!Additional features include:
- First floor includes a spacious family room, a large kitchen and a powder room; Second floor includes two bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath, a laundry closet, and a piazza; Third floor includes the master bedroom suite, a rooftop terrace, and a desk/study nook.
- Family room has tall ceilings, crown molding, wood flooring, and french doors to a Juliet balcony overlooking the shady courtyard in back.
- Light-filled kitchen features wood flooring, stainless steel appliances, Corian counters, ample cabinet storage and counter prep space, a large island with an electric cooktop, an eat-in area, and french doors to a Juliet balcony.
- The Master bedroom suite on the 3rd floor features wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, an ensuite bath, and french doors to access a roomy and private rooftop terrace.
- 2nd floor bedrooms are generously-sized with crown molding, wood flooring, and high ceilings. Each bedroom has french doors that open to either a Juliet balcony or a piazza. The piazza has plenty of room for conversational seating or lounge chairs and is accessible through the hallway as well.
- All appliances convey, including, but not limited to the stainless steel refrigerator and stacked Samsung Washer & Dryer convey.
- Some furnishings in the common living areas of the family room, kitchen, and porches may convey (ask for details).
- HVAC new in 2017.
- Additional security features include Ring Doorbell, motion-sensor activated flood lights, and multi-point lock systems on exterior doors.
- Property has rental income potential of $3,200-$3,300+/mo. and the potential to produce annual gross income of $38,400-$39,600. Additional details are available upon request.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc.