A new season is being ushered in as temperatures rise across the low country. Several great events are on the horizon, and as you make plans to visit, we hope you will include a few of these Charleston favorites in your itinerary.
- Charleston RiverDogs Games: Various Dates Beginning April 6 - August 31 at Joseph P. Riley Jr. Park
- Charleston Farmers Market: Every Saturday beginning April 8 - November 25 in Marion Square
- Folly Beach Sea and Sand Festival: April 8 at Folly Beach
- 2nd Sunday on King: Every 2nd Sunday of the Month on King Street
- M. Dumas and Sons Centennial Celebration: April 20 at M. Dumas and Sons on King Street
- Low Country Strawberry Festival: April 20-23 at Boone Hall Plantation
- Sperry Charleston Race